All reviews super friendly slept like a baby iron skillet worked great wireless internet clean bathroom room rate first floor would stay here again off the highway nice stay dogs truck conditioner chain fridge
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Decent place. Quiet, clean, Movie channels, IHOP right next door. Overall a good stay for a few days, and allowed me to check in early was a great help.
Not so good but great to most other guests. It is a Non smoking city. I like to enjoy a good cigar when relaxing at night. But could not enjoy indoors. Out into the hot/cold/rain...
overall a good visit. I just did not get to enjoy part of my trip. But most of you are fine with out it, and may like it even more.

Room tip: If you enjoy a smoke, do not stop in this City.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I travel extensively as I show dogs and always look for a pet friendly property. The service was great- check in was easy and the agent at the front desk made sure to let me know about area restaurants that offer discounts for guests of this property. I was most impressed by the not only the cleanliness of the room, but also the entire property. I have never stayed at a Motel 6 where this much detail was paid to not only the exterior of the building, but parking lots and grass areas too.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Squirrel39740
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Well, it's Motel 6, about half of what other hotels cost so you shouldn't expect anything fancy. But the rooms are quiet even as close to the interstate as it is, the beds were very comfy and all the employees were very nice and helpful. I didn't feel entirely safe since some men were sitting on the steps drinking lots of beer. So kind of a mixed review, it's okay for what it is but bring your own hair dryer!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016

53.00 with tax pretty well says it all. I knew I was only gonna sleep there for 6 or 7 hours and take a shower. Bed was more comfy than I figured, shower was a little weak but what the hey, you get what you pay for. IHOP was right next door so with presentation of my room key I got 3.00 bucks off meals, ate there for late night dinner and for breakfast, good deal. Also truck stop right down the street for krispy kream donuts and whatever else you need. Also nice tv. Saved me 50 to 60 bucks...

Room tip: Maybe as far north as possible, interstate is towards south end.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank kshillbilly
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

For $59 and no extra pet fee it was fine. Clean, updated room bed was comfortable. Nice that whole facility is non smoking. Friendly front desk gal on Saturday night. Plenty of grassy areas to walk the dog.

Our room had curtains that closed- but were flopping off the window up top and the toilet seat had paint or a chemical type stain on it that was yuck- but again- the room was clean

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer T