All reviewsiron skilletdecent placeworked greatwireless internetclean bathroomroom rateoff the highwaynice stayfirst floorstay there againtruckdogschainconditionerfridgeks
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I travel extensively as I show dogs and always look for a pet friendly property. The service was great- check in was easy and the agent at the front desk made sure to let me know about area restaurants that offer discounts for guests of this property. I was most impressed by the not only the cleanliness of the room, but also the entire property. I have never stayed at a Motel 6 where this much detail was paid to not only the exterior of the building, but parking lots and grass areas too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Squirrel39740
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Well, it's Motel 6, about half of what other hotels cost so you shouldn't expect anything fancy. But the rooms are quiet even as close to the interstate as it is, the beds were very comfy and all the employees were very nice and helpful. I didn't feel entirely safe since some men were sitting on the steps drinking lots of beer. So kind of a mixed review, it's okay for what it is but bring your own hair dryer!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016

53.00 with tax pretty well says it all. I knew I was only gonna sleep there for 6 or 7 hours and take a shower. Bed was more comfy than I figured, shower was a little weak but what the hey, you get what you pay for. IHOP was right next door so with presentation of my room key I got 3.00 bucks off meals, ate there for late night dinner and for breakfast, good deal. Also truck stop right down the street for krispy kream donuts and whatever else you need. Also nice tv. Saved me 50 to 60 bucks...

Room Tip: Maybe as far north as possible, interstate is towards south end.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank kshillbilly
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

For $59 and no extra pet fee it was fine. Clean, updated room bed was comfortable. Nice that whole facility is non smoking. Friendly front desk gal on Saturday night. Plenty of grassy areas to walk the dog.

Our room had curtains that closed- but were flopping off the window up top and the toilet seat had paint or a chemical type stain on it that was yuck- but again- the room was clean

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Road Triip home from CA on I70. Just off Interstate 70 we found the room, linens, & bathroom were clean and tidy; had laminate floor ( No dirty Carpet ), refrigerator, TV. Had no Hair Dryer, Iron, Ironing board & no Elevator. If you want more amenities, you will pay more ( $50 or more ). The Staff were pleasant and accommodating, explaining the near by restaurants. The ONLY negative that we found is the height of the Shower Head, it was only 4 1/2 foot up from the bottom of the bath tub . Had to bend over to get fully wet. (not so good for a Senior, could lose your balance easier) Overall a good nite's stay. we stayed on the 1 st floor because there was no Elevator. We would stay at this Motel 6 while travelling on I70. .

Room Tip: I recommend that Seniors stay on ! st floor because toting the luggage bags up the stairs is a bit cumbersome.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple