US$ 77
US$ 104
US$ 140
US$ 108
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 150
US$ 152
US$ 148
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskpretzelsiced teaindoor poolsausageeggsgreat place to staybreakfast roomstay there againking suitegreat breakfasthot breakfastcomfortable bedsalina ksnice stayenjoyed my stayyogurt
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Good price for walk-ins, plus several discounts available. Clean, updated rooms, plenty of towels and nice toiletries. Excellent breakfast with something for everyone. We also always appreciate having a microwave and fridge.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGMSalina, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very pleased that you enjoyed breakfast and your room. We hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time your in Salina.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I enjoyed my stay at Salina Best Western Plus. Nice Friendly Staff. My room was clean, nice comfortable bed, woke up refreshed. Also, very quite room no outside noise. I will stay here again. I noticed a fitness room and indoor pool, which I did not have time to try out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Came to Salina for my daughters state volleyball tournament. The staff was nice the hotel was clean and the service was great. Checking in was simple and easy. As was checking out. I signed up for the rewards program while I was there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The staff was friendly. The check-in was simple. The hotel is close to the I-135 on and off ramp. There is a variety of food choices near. There is a large variety of shopping opportunities. The hotel is not far from I-70.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGMSalina, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Upon check=in was given a suggested local 'non-chain' restaurant and she gave us a coupon for a free dessert. I left something at the hotel and when I called the person at the front desk the next afternoon, he arranged for me to get my items overnighted. Above and beyond. The room was clean, breakfast good and we took advantage of the fitness room while there.
Located a few miles from interstate, but we enjoyed a pleasant walk thru a quiet nearby neighborhood. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
BWGMSalina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are very happy to heare that you enjoyed your stay with and that we were able to assist you in getting your belonging back. We hope you will stay with us again soon!