See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2015

We needed an inexpensive pet friendly motel for our trip home for Christmas. This fits that requirement. The rooms are functional but somewhat noisy. You will be able to hear any conversation going on outside your room. The heat was very efficient, shower clean, and bed comfortable. The small refrigerator did not have a freezer section and was not very cold. The room had an ice bucket but the front desk said they did not have an ice maker.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2015

So we arrived about 10pm local time, I had made reservations about 6pm that same day. Front desk is helpful and VERY friendly... Room 123 was very clean indeed. I had mention in passing that their was a review and the person had mentioned that an old M.Benz is parked in the lot. They laughed and said that the person who owns that vehicle has been a renter for a while. This is a place that I would stay again. It says a lot when you get up in the morning and you see a BMW 7series, Volvo & a Caddy in the parking lot.
Try it out...

Room Tip: remember to turn on the button on the frig
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank James W
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I stayed here May 17th after a 16 hour drive. It looks pretty shabby on the outside, the sign is old. But it had had some good reviews. The owner's daughter checked me in and she was pleasant and helpful in recommending places to eat. As I parked in front of my room, I was a little taken aback as the car next to my parking spot was an old Mercedes with four flat tires and an interior that looked totally ratty. It is in an older part of town, but I had no issues with riff raff malingering about. However, upon entering the room, I was totally impressed! It was clean, wonderfully decorated, and had a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable with an attractive bedspread and plenty of pillows. For $45, can't be beat! Look at the pics!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank WhereUBeen
Reviewed 11 November 2014

We were doing a long drive and needed a place to sleep a few hours at 2am. The price was right, the room was not only clean but had personality and flair. There was a microwave AND a fridge (our main trip hotel room didn't have that!) and the guy we had to rouse at 2am was friendly and got us taken care of quickly. Even when we had to complain (a smoke alarm was beeping low battery) we were helped in a friendly manner and quickly. Very happy - we're planning to make this our go-to roadtrip hotel.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank angelacX4161PM
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Small but clean rooms. Great friendly service. Comfortable beds and great accommodations

• Stayed: January 2012