“Immaculate room!”
Review of Budget King Motel

Budget King Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Salina
Budget King Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Salina B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I stayed here May 17th after a 16 hour drive. It looks pretty shabby on the outside, the sign is old. But it had had some good reviews. The owner's daughter checked me in and she was pleasant and helpful in recommending places to eat. As I parked in front of my room, I was a little taken aback as the car next to my parking spot was an old Mercedes with four flat tires and an interior that looked totally ratty. It is in an older part of town, but I had no issues with riff raff malingering about. However, upon entering the room, I was totally impressed! It was clean, wonderfully decorated, and had a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, and flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable with an attractive bedspread and plenty of pillows. For $45, can't be beat! Look at the pics!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank WhereUBeen
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

We were doing a long drive and needed a place to sleep a few hours at 2am. The price was right, the room was not only clean but had personality and flair. There was a microwave AND a fridge (our main trip hotel room didn't have that!) and the guy we had to rouse at 2am was friendly and got us taken care of quickly. Even when we had to complain (a smoke alarm was beeping low battery) we were helped in a friendly manner and quickly. Very happy - we're planning to make this our go-to roadtrip hotel.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank angelacX4161PM
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Small but clean rooms. Great friendly service. Comfortable beds and great accommodations

• Stayed: January 2012