All reviews granola bars oatmeal laundry facilities sized refrigerator a pet friendly hotel working order hotel room claridge gm kc
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Being that I booked a room through the hotwire app, I was very well pleased with my stay. The place wasn't only nice and clean on the inside, but the outside was very beautiful and well kept. It was very quiet. the front desk staff were very accommodating. As far as i know There's a mini kitchen in every room which is always a plus. it had a full size refrigerator with a freezer on top, two stove eyes to cook on and a microwave. however, there was no coffee maker (I'm not a coffee person so I didn't care) but coffee was always fresh down stairs near the front desk along with a nice pitcher of ice water which was also a plus. everything was just right and if there was a swimming pool, that just would've topped everything off! I will definitely be choosing Extended Stay hotels in the future.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Quivira Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Thank you for writing a review of your stay. I am glad you found the rooms to your liking, and also enjoyed the amenities we provide including the fully equipped kitchen. It's pleasing to read you had a nice quiet experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Great hotel, great price, and friendly staff went for a get away visit the hotel the staff was very friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable and the price was perfect for a week stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Quivira Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

I want to thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable room and quality service, all at an affordable rate. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another enjoyable stay in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

It was OK other than the beds were small. No pool. Asked for a coffee pot and didn't get it. But staff was nice. It was clean. It needs updated. Continental breakfast could be more than what is there. Had reserved two double beds for another family's room and it only had one bed in that room

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel has been remodeled and is fairly comfortable. It is in a busy location and near the convention center. Each unit features a small kitchen. Our unit's refrigerator was dented and when opened almost fell over. The negative aspects of this hotel were very limited breakfast, no utensils in room (must be requested), difficult access from roads, no ice machine on the property, no housekeeping during stay, and limited front desk personnel. There are other options in the area that offer similar accommodations and better breakfast options. During our stay there was confusion over keys working and which rooms we were actually assigned. They gave us keys to a room that was already occupied and when entering we met a small dog. Could have been a very difficult and embarrassing situation.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

1. Dirty and filthy. 2. Manager Kristina was un professional. Always cursing and always obnoxious. 4. Hotel was loud. Fill of nonsense. Manager was too busy with her girlfriend that apparently stayed there. 5. Other workers was rude. Saying distasteful things. 6. House keeping sucked. Annie was too busy flirting with the men there to actually clean. Business center was always loud with drinks. Gm doesn't be there enough to fix any of this

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Kansas City - Overland Park - Quivira Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please accept our apologies for the service issues you experienced. In response to your feedback, I will be retraining our staff to make sure we are enforcing our quiet hours as well as providing each guest with professional customer service to ensure that each guest has a comfortable stay. Additionally, I will make sure we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at kco@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.