“Consistently Good Seafood”

Red Lobster
Ranked #148 of 537 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 4 May 2017

My favorite item is the salads believe it or not. The side salad is always fresh and their French dressing is home made and fabulous. The prices are reasonable. Great place for lunch with friends, in and out no problem, and lots of fresh fish choices as well.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We recently dined at Red Lobster during "Lobster Fest" but were a little disappointed in our food, other than the hot, tender and flaky biscuits that come with every entree. We asked for butter, which made them even more delicious. But my husband's coconut shrimp looked like it had been made elsewhere, frozen and then re-heated and my lobster tail was a little dry. The salmon was flaky, moist and tasty. We also weren't crazy about the green house salad, which was just pretty much hunks of iceberg and a couple of cherry tomatoes with a sliver of red onion. My green beans and mushrooms were on the greasy side and slightly overcooked. We won't return.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I stop going over the years the food has not been consistent or savory good at even of the Red Lobsters in Kansas or Missouri. My sister wanted to enjoy Lobsterfest we agreed that if it was not good she would have to pay.. They must have heard her prayers when I tell you yummy omg this is how I remember Red Lobster to be. O yeah I had to foot my own bill I will say The Strawberry Lobsterita a waste it taste like a Virgin I left it full on my table but zip did pay for it. And Inform my waitress what a waste.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Stopped on our way home, after medical appointments. Courteous staff, quick service, excellent food.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is one of my favorite Se Food Restaurants!! I love their Jumbo Deep Fried Jumbo Shrimp!! This is where I go with family when I want Sea Food!!