“great food”

Jose Pepper's
Ranked #18 of 545 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Delicious food that is fresh and tastes great. Service is always quick and kind-we frequent here often.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

I was pleased again, as this was the 3rd time I have visited this restaurant. The service was great and the food very delicious. I got to spend time with my Granddaughter which made it even better.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is one of the better Jose Peppers, they have good institutional Mexican food. When I was there they were busy, but the service was not very good, they just seemed overwhelmed.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Nothing terrible here, but nothing special either. I don't understand why this place is so busy and on a wait at lunch. I have a few friends who insist on meeting here, but I prefer other options when it comes to Mexican (or even Tex-Mex).

Reviewed 12 August 2018

We stopped in for a Sunday family lunch. They were busy, but we got seated right away. The booths are big enough for 6, which is nice, and they are plenty big, even for fajitas! They wait staff here is excellent. They don't care if your are their customers or not, everybody is chipping in to get the job done and I like that. Our drinks never went dry and our plates were taken away as soon as we finished. The food here is very tasty, hot and plentiful. The atmosphere here was nice as well and the parking was plentiful. I really can't find any faults here and I can recommend this place without hesitation.