Stayed in June 2012 for one night. I had requested a room where there is not much noise. The hotel provided a room on the ground floor away from the main traffic. To my surprise, it was a large room and had a separate room for kitchen.
The hotel provides complimentary snack and drinks in the evening. The choices are limited; however, there were acceptable. The drinks included few choices for wine and Bud for beer. (As I had left the hotel early, I don't know what all they offer for the breakfast.)
As I needed to leave the hotel early to catch flight, I wanted to make sure that I got up at right now. The digital clock in the room was useless as it is not visible in the dark. The hotel's guest service staff did woke up on time.
Used the gym facility in the hotel. The facility was so so. Had three exercise workout machines; however, one of them had broken sign on it. The TV in the room did not work. The hotel staff came and concluded that the TV is broken. They eventually provided a disposable headset which I can plug in iphone or other portable devices (which can be used) while exercising.
The hotel tried to charge me 35% more for the stay when checking out. Upon looking at the bill and asking why the charged rate is different from the one being confirmed on the reservation, the staff agreed to reduce it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Kansas City/Overland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Kansas City/Overland Park Hotel Overland Park
- Homewood Suites Overland Park
- Hilton Overland Park
- Homewood Overland Park
- Overland Park Hilton
- Overland Park Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Kansas City