All reviews small elevator a separate living area sitting area weekend visit would stay here again room was clean a bit tired queen suite included breakfast busy weekend waffles the breakfast area softball tournament indoor pool fridge and microwave ice machine the entire staff
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Rosa checked us in and she was great then and when we checked out.. The room was very spacious and clean!! This Springhill didn't have a bar as the others did, and had one elevator, which if they were busy it could of been a problem..otherwise it was a good choice.

Room Tip: ask Rosa at the front desk
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

The rooms were generous size and well equipped. Free breakfast is about average, but the eating area is too small. The elevator and swimming pool are tiny for a hotel this size. Who planned this building's common spaces?

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Rosa P, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Kansas City Overland Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear MNDaveC,
Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve everyday. I am very glad to read that you liked our rooms. We just added new mattresses to all of our rooms and we have more exciting updates and improvements scheduled for this year. I will certainly pass along your comments to the appropriate department. Thank you for staying with us and we hope very much you will visit us again.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

My Family and I travelled all the way back from Florida and made this a stop on the way home. What a great place to land for the family. We ended up making it an extended trip. The lobby area was nice for the adults to sit in have a drink and talk while the kids swam. The rooms are set up with a nice mini bar type area with a desk and couch. Two TV's worked out great for the Family. I will stay here again for certain. Nice experience!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I stayed there about 4 days and it was really nice. I would definitely stay again. My only complaint was there was no washcloths in the bathroom. I would have to go to the sink to get one. There were towels in the bathroom but no wash clothes. Overall it was a nice hotel

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a king suite for the night. Nice and comfortable room and bed. Disappointed in the breakfast area though. Too crowded and unable to keep up with the rush. Easy check in and out with the friendly staff. We would stay here again. Lots of nearby shops and stores to visit too.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple