“Good Place for Salads and Burgers”
Review of Unforked

Unforked
Ranked #20 of 500 Restaurants in Overland Park
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Craving fresh, flavorful street food that is fast, affordable and rich in nutrients? Then Sheridan's Unforked is the place for you! We're re-defining "fast-casual" in fit-tastic, flavor-splosive new ways.
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Enjoyed a fresh family lunch at this location. We had salads, burgers and one person ordered a Taco, all were pleased.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

This is a good "fast-food" like experience for gluten-free folks. My family still enjoyed their gluten menu while I had two nice-sized tacos. We would return.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I always eat here when I stay at a nearby hotel. The food is always great, especially the tilapia tacos. I tried the Green Dragon drink tonight and it was delicious! The staff is also always very friendly.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Ordered beans and riced cauliflower for my son on the way to my hotel room. This wasn’t exactly on the menu but they worked with me to feed my picky eater.

Delicious! I’ll be eating lunch there tomorrow. Lots of gluten-free vegan food. Nom nom

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Our first visit as we had searched Trip Advisor for healthy food in Overland Park. The map was of the downtown location while we wanted the Overland park site, so make sure you know which one you want to visit.

Parking was easy and not much line. Counter menu was confusing with odd fanciful names for various tacos. Water co$ts. Hmmmm. Decor is Pottery Barn.

I ordered the Cali tilapia taco. When the buzzer went off I picked up our order at the counter. Items were served in wax paper on little wire-mesh baskets.

The tilapia was luke warm - always disappointing with fish. We also the crispy chicken taco which had a nice taste but wasn't hot hot. The chips with guac were light, crispy, and had a nice crunch. Unfortunately, no other salsa and not enough guac at the end of the bowl: ended up nibbling on dry chips.

Lots of families were happily dining as the seating is spacious and congenial to kids.

Overall, I would agree that the food was healthy and nice airy ambience, but the concept needs refinement with more emphasis on the diner's experience with regards to menu item names, food temperatures, adequate sauce for chips, and for goodness sake just eat the 20c charge for water and provide some salsa with guac and chips. Basics people, basics.