“Try the Linguine & Clams!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 512 Restaurants in Overland Park
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We were here for dinner a few weeks ago. We like the location because it’s only five minutes or so from our house, and atmosphere is nice. Parking however can be an issue.

I love linguine with clams so I tried the Linguine & Clams with the red garlic sauce (P.S. – I also love garlic). It was very good, but I wished it had a little more garlic in the sauce.

My wife loves their Chicken Piccata, but decided to try the Chicken Marsala. It was good but the sauce was a little too salty (neither one of us likes salt on anything).

I have said it in other reviews of Maggiano’s, and I must say it again: their Caesar salad is wonderful, especially if you ask them to add anchovies on it!

The prices are reasonable, the service was very good and the atmosphere is nice. So why not try it?

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at a busy time and were told it would be a 45 min. Wait which was EXACTLY correct. We had a fantastic waitress (Madison) she knew the menu well, explained things we were unsure of and, brought bread out right away and checked on us regularly brought warm bread 2more times as well.. all 4 of us were pleased with our serving size and how good it was. I had Lasagna,delicious.. after we finished, Madison remembered us saying our daughter could choose the pitcher of sangria flavor since it was her birthday, and brought out 5 chocolate (I’m not sure what they were) they were good, but it was that she thought of it which we didn’t even think about us saying that. Overall great experience, price good with the extra take home meal. We will go back for sure..

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We came here to this location once before & liked it enough to come back.
The food was mostly very good. I had the chicken parm. Instead of the red sauce on the pasta, I had spaghetti with garlic & oil. The chicken parm was very good. I was disappointed with the spaghetti with garlic & oil. I've had much better in many other places. I didn't see one piece of garlic & it was very dry, hardly any olive oil. I was able to add olive oil from the oil on the table, but it certainly lacked the garlic.
My wife had the chicken caprise salad. She said her chicken was dry, overcooked, & rubbery.
This visit was not as good as previous visit.
The server was ok. It seemed he didn't want to be there.
Big contrast to the last visit where our server was excellent.
Prices are ok. A little high compared to other Italian restaurants in town.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We went on a Sunday and am glad we had a reservation! The place was packed. We were seated timely and the server came quickly. We ordered drinks as we looked at the menu. Since there were six of us, we had a wide variety of food. We share an appetizer, bruschetta bar, and it came quickly. It was a combination of flavors to include standard, beef, shrimp, bacon (the best), pear and prosciutto, etc. the bread was crisp and flavors tasty. For entrees, 2 of us had flatbreads and one mussels on pasta, one pasta with meat sauce, and two steaks. All were perfectly prepared and timely served. One dessert was ordered - chocolate brownie with strawberries, ice cream and chocolate syrup. The only reason I didn’t give it a five rating was lack of parking and the entry is crowded because of how busy it was. Additionally the server tried to rush us to order dessert. Food was excellent as always.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is a fine new addition to the South Overland Park dining scene. Yes, I know it's a chain but it scores on Southern Italian food like Bonefish Grill does on seafood. Huge menu that emphasizes Italian classics like veal Parmesan along with a myriad of pasta choices. Would recommend the shrimp scampi, lasagna and the baked ziti. Others have commented that if you order certain pasta dishes, you get to take another one home free. The kids menu is quite reasonable - $6 for a large entree and includes a drink & dessert. Service was friendly & efficient (there also was a team approach in delivering plates and drinks). The main dining room has red & white checkered table clothes and hanging lamps that are reminiscent of old style East Coast, Italian places. The wine list is pricey (like all places these days) but happy hour wines are $5.