All reviews table games nice casino rv park ventilation system hot tubs are walk in shower my favorite thing rooms are nice fire pit breakfast buffet spent one night large bathroom good nights sleep comfortable stay king room bed was comfortable staff was friendly
Reviewed 25 March 2015

The wife and drove up here from Wichita. Couldn't stay at the hotel because it was a little pricey. We ended up playing slots for about 4 hours on a few hundred dollars. Great payouts when you can play for that long on just a little money. Definitely going back.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

My husband and I played here for the first time in February. We expected to stay only a few hours, but we had such a good time that we ended up staying here for 6 hours! We won enough to make it fun and also earned enough points to earn some dinner and coffee. We even got some snacks for the road from the gift shop with our points too. We will be visiting again very soon, excellent!!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CM0714
Reviewed 12 February 2015

We have stayed at Prairie Band several times and always enjoy the friendly people who work there. We have not noticed a smoke smell in our non-smoking rooms or the lobby. I think non-smokers have become too critical. I love the two hot tubs and the hotel is very clean and comfortable. They give you water and have the non-alcoholic drinks where you can get them.
I will definitely return to Prairie Band.

Room tip: The hotel/casino is not too far out of Topeka, KS where all the activities are available to you. Living in Lee's Summit, MO makes this a relatively short trip to the country.
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank JudiJMO
Reviewed 18 December 2014

Hotel was a 2-3 star room at best. Showing wear and tear on furnishings and carpets. Overpriced for the quality and size. Casino was small but nice. Good slots and frequent payouts to keep you playing. Table games are limited. Not Vegas but a one night getaway.

Steakhouse was very good.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2014

My wife and I stayed there on business just a few days ago and absolutely LOVED our room but weren't impressed with the casino at all. We couldn't even bring ourselves to do any gaming. The bartender at the main bar didn't even know how to make a Manhattan and even handed it to me without the bitters. When I said "you don't add any BITTERS?" He said "If we have any" and just bolted to go look for them. He eventually made it right but if I hadn't said anything... Instead of trying to pass off a lame drink, why didn't he just do it right to begin with? I also wasn't impressed that they didn't carry any Knob Creek. Are you kidding me?? The room, however, was absolutely wonderful and the staff of the hotel very helpful and accomodating. If you want something done in the events center, make sure you deal with Chele (pronounced "Shelly") Kuhns. She will absolutely get things done!

Room tip: Second floor rooms are nice.
Date of stay: December 2014