All reviewsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanstayed herepony expresshallwaydeskfurnituremotel
Reviewed 21 September 2017

When I went to check in my room the room had a strong smell from them spray air fresher in it. They gave me another room. The room is ok even though a little dated. The bed was comfortable and I was able to get a good nights sleep. Breakfast was ok yogurt/cereal/OJ and apple juice/always some kind of eggs/biscuits and my favorite sausage gravy. The hotel wasn't that busy but the front desk did seem to want all their guest to have a pleasant experience. I probably would stay here again.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask them to not spray air fresner in your room.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Heritage8162, General Manager at Heritage Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for leaving a review! We are constantly updating and making changes so thank you for letting me know what needs improved.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Trip Advisor lists this place as a bed-and-breakfast when in fact it is a regular hotel. This is a two-story building with all rooms coming off interior hallways. Breakfast is included.

My stay was excellent. I made a reservation through TripAdvisor. The front desk staff was quick and efficient, and the room was excellent. The beds were firm. The room was spacious, and the air conditioning unit worked well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Glad you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The room was clean and comfy. Nice towels and bed. Everything was in working order. All the electrical outlets being low and behind something the only thing we had to accommodate for. We unplugged some things and moved some furniture. In an era of devices that need charged, having outlets on the night stands or desk is a great feature. They don't have that yet. Wi-fi worked fine. All the basics available for breakfast. There is an exercise room too. The people were all helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the review! I am working on improving the outlet situation as we upgrade so I appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The Heritage Inn Express was a nice place to stay. We were traveling through Marysville, KS planning to visit The Pony Express Museum. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this motel. It was clean, had a good staff, had breakfast, and a large parking area. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Heritage8162, General Manager at Heritage Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you so much for the complimentary review!! Hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stopped for the night on a recent trip heading west to Colorado. We appreciated the inside corridors especially with the very stormy weather we had that evening. The hotel is as advertised, clean and reasonably priced. Our breakfast wasn't too healthy, but my son and I really enjoyed it - biscuits and gravy and donuts with extra frosting on them. Marysville is a very nice town with some interesting history. Had the weather been nicer (and a basketball game not been on TV) we would have liked to have had dinner in town. As it was we hit the Taco Bell which is conveniently right next door.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!! Glad you enjoyed your stay in Marysville!