All reviews biscuits and gravy room was clean stayed here pony express hallway desk beds motel furniture
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stopped for the night on a recent trip heading west to Colorado. We appreciated the inside corridors especially with the very stormy weather we had that evening. The hotel is as advertised, clean and reasonably priced. Our breakfast wasn't too healthy, but my son and I really enjoyed it - biscuits and gravy and donuts with extra frosting on them. Marysville is a very nice town with some interesting history. Had the weather been nicer (and a basketball game not been on TV) we would have liked to have had dinner in town. As it was we hit the Taco Bell which is conveniently right next door.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Heritage8162, General Manager at Heritage Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!! Glad you enjoyed your stay in Marysville!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Overall nice place. It needs a few updates but the rooms are clean and the stay is helpful. Shower pressure is so-so. I have stayed here twice in the past year and they have a fair price. Easy access for parking both large and small trailers. Several food locations and walmart near by.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the nice review!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Room was nice - the fridge and microwave were helpful. The room was definitely clean. The beds in our room were extremely hard - which made it tough for us to sleep, but I suppose if you like firm beds, that wouldn't be an issue. The free breakfast was basic but there were lots of options if you like pastries, or other basics like yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, etc. Overall, for the price I would recommend staying here.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Stayed 2 nights here in September 2016 with 4 girlfriends for a weekend of the Rte 36 Treasure Hunt. It was a great place to stay...they were able to accomodate all 5 of us in 1 room. Everything was clean and tidy. The breakfast was suitable and the coffee was good!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I travelled to Marysville for a family wedding 10/1/16. I last stayed at this property in 2007 when it was a Super 8. I was unsure what to expect now that it is The Heritage Inn. I was so pleasantly surprised. Our room was neat, clean, well stocked with a microwave, fridge and amenities. I called ahead for a rollaway bed, and it was in the room upon our arrival as requested. The staff were all very nice and helpful, even sharing their personal hairspray when we found we left ours at home. The complimentary breakfast was well appointed and gracious. The hotel was quiet, even though it was busy, we never heard any neighbors in our hallway. The manager even arranged for a personal congrats on the sign out front for the bride and groom! I loved all the personal touches from the landscaping out front, to the décor inside the hotel. This is not a generic brand experience. You really feel welcomed into a property that the staff personally cares about. We had a wonderful stay and will definitely stay here again when travelling to Marysville!

Date of stay: October 2016