All reviews biscuits and gravy room was clean stayed here pony express hallway desk beds motel furniture
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed the night, June 18, 2014 and was very happy with the accommodations. My room was very clean, bright and nicely decorated. The refrigerator was clean as were the other features in the room. Ample outlets for plug-ins without having to unplug lamps etc. I traveled alone on business and being a female felt very safe. Staff was outstanding, the young man who checked me in was courteous, friendly and caring. This hotel is outstanding in cleanliness, friendly staff and convenience to shopping. I will definitely stay at this hotel when in the Marysville area, great value!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This little hotel is a gem! Stayed here passing through on a business trip, but I would come back to Marysville just to stay here. With people like those who run this establishment in town it has to be worth visiting. Immaculately clean--and I am fussy, because you never know... Room was inviting. Complimentary newspaper in room. I stayed there the day before Thanksgiving and there was wonderful seasonal poem lying on the pillow. New led televisions. PRICE WAS NICE. Big value. Possesses the quality of a hotel more that twice the price. Well stocked breakfast also. Kudos to the owners for their christian values--it shows. I stayed here based on a review, and glad I did. I couldn't imagine anyone being disappointed with what they encounter here.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We had a very reasonable rate for the large room with 2 queen beds plus a pullout sofa sleeper. It felt great to have enough room to move around. Everything was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We will use again if staying in the area.

Room Tip: Larger rooms are worth the extra charge.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Really simple hotel and a easy continental breakfast. The only thing I would say they need is to update the comforters to something what and a little more classy. The service was good and there really weren't any problems. Would be nice to have a pool or at least a hot tub. Overall a very nice place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2013

If you're travelling Route 36 through the small towns of Kansas, your motel opportunities are limited. I stayed at the Heritage Inn Express and had a very pleasant stay.

The room was clean and comfortable, the staff were helpful, the wifi and TV worked well. The low price I paid resulted in a great value. No complaints, though note that there is a lot of railroad train activity not far away and the train whistles could be a problem for a light sleeper. I always use earplugs and had no problem. There is a Taco Bell next door if you don't want to get back into your car after a long drive. For this location, a very good motel choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo