“Bonefish Grill”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Nall & Roe
Description: From the ocean to your table, Bonefish Grill is recognized as the people who know fresh fish. Delivered, inspected & hand cut daily, our fish is fresh as it gets. On any given day we'll offer a variety of fish to choose from, & tempt you with a delightful array of innovative sauces & toppings so that you can enjoy your fish just the way you like it. For the non-fish eaters, we've got something too, from hand cut beef & pork tenderloin to pasta & chicken, again deliciously prepared using our creative & original sauces.
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had a nice dinner for two on a Thursday night. No problem with seating or service, and they had a gluten-free menu available. I had Chilean Sea Bass with pan-Asian sauce; my other half had shrimp and scallops, which was tasty - but he did not care for the mango salsa. Delivery of our libations and food was prompt. We enjoyed ourselves, and would eat here again.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This was my first time at Bonefish Grill. A friend took me for my birthday. We arrived at an off time (3:00 pm) but the staff was welcoming and attentive. The Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer was soooo good! I could have made a meal of this. I ordered the grilled shrimp and scallops meal and it was perfectly cooked and served with three very different but equally delicious sauces that were suggested by our server. My friend ordered from the seasonal menu and her Carribean Dayboat Scallops were also amazing. Service was excellent and not intrusive. For dessert, I was offered a free slice of birthday cheesecake,which was excellent,and we also tried the Summer Berry Bread Pudding. It which was well worth the price, particularly as the portion was huge! As the final icing on the cake, I was presented with a birthday card and coupon for a free Bang Bang Shrimp at my next visit. I am eagerly anticipating a chance to return to Bone Fish Grill and use that coupon!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Terrific food and service!!! The fish & chips was delicious as was the Waygu burger. Top it off with their donuts with whipped cream, chocolate and caramel sauce! Yummy!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Eating at the Bonefish was a marvelous experience. The person who created the recipe for the scallops in vanilla bean rum and pineapple should win a Nobel Prize! Simply delicious! My companion had the grilled Rainbow Trout which was also excellent and perfectly cooked. Service (by Kate) was also great.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Last night my husband and I celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Bonefish Grill. It was a wonderful meal. We were there at 5pm. Service was great. Our waiter was able to explain in detail the preparation and ingredients of the dishes we were interested in. The Hawaiian orchid martini I ordered was delivered to our table before the waiter had even finished getting our orders. All of our food was exceptionally good but the highlight was the appetizer of the Maryland soft shell crab with a crab cake on top. It was so delicious I told my husband I would be dreaming of it! I wish we lived closer to the Bonefish Grill. ❤️

Date of visit: May 2017