“Great 4oz Burgers.”

Ten Penny Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #9 of 78 Restaurants in Leavenworth
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ten Penny Restaurant and Bar is a neighborhood pub tucked away in the middle of Leavenworth, offering down-home cooking, great drinks, and daily specials. At Ten Penny, you'll be treated like family while you sit back and chat with the locals, enjoying a little piece of home away from home. Ten Penny has a full bar with all the fixings, and a happy hour every day. Monday through Thursday we have half-off appetizers, and our famous homemade potato chips are always ready for you. You can even buy them by the bag and take some home. Sports fans will be delighted with our eight big-screen TVs, always playing the big game, and we occasionally have some live music. Come on down and check out some of our mouth-watering entrees like the Baked Chicken with homemade mash potatoes or the Chipotle Chicken Wrap. Everything is homemade and as fresh as possible at Ten Penny, and we take pride in everything that comes out of our kitchen. When you need a good neighborhood pub in Leavenworth, come by Ten Penny Restaurant and Bar where we have great food, great service, and a fun atmosphere for the whole family.
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I stopped in for a lunch at Ten Penny on a business trip. Great bar menu. I was able to order a 4 or 8 ounce Hamburger. I chose the 4 ounce and it was delicious, cooked as ordered and not your burger chain quarter pounder. It was refreshing to be able to order the smaller one rather than the 1/2 pound one that i wind up eating only half. Service was very friendly and the atmosphere was appropriate for the small town downtown setting.

I will go back next time i am in Leavenworth.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Have been here a couple of times, nice little restaurant/pub style establishment. Food is always decent, atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Met co-workers here for dinner and drinks: good Tuesday evening option. Appetizers are half price -- and my pit stickers were really excellent. The stickers were full, and I mean full, of pork and veg. The staff was helpful, prompt and friendly. Those seated around me were all happy with their choices, as well. I do plan to return during this trip.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Really good spot to have lunch while in Leavenworth. Was immediately greeted and taken to our table. Service was fast and food came soon after which is great for the lunch time crowd. Must try the sandwich with the sauerkraut while you are there.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My husband & I have been here twice and have had good experience with both occasions. Wait staff & servers are super friendly and attentive even with a full house of guest . Kudos !!