“Extensive Menu & Brew Options ”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #3 of 309 Restaurants in Kansas City
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

All 4 of us enjoyed our meals; no complaints about the food at all. The lamb burger was good, fish tacos were good, and my carnivore pizza was very good. Similar type of food is found at Chili’s or Applebee’s but this is better quality and pricier. Expect a wait in the evening

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We went with someone who had two small children and it was good. It is really noisy and loud, so take that into consideration if you're trying to talk. The good part is no one cares if your kids are loud too. The food was good, in a different, unexpected way. Try the tuna roll. Presentation was amazing and it was delicious! Salads are huge, so you might want to try the smaller one if you don't have a big appetite. We had a wonderful server and the beer selection will not disappoint. The wait for a table was more than 45 minutes and we got there at 5.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Admittedly my hubby is a beer snob so this place is a draw for him. He wished they had a larger selection of regional or local breweries that represent our area. I am not a beer drinker and the mixed drinks work but aren’t a wowsa. My challenge is I can’t find a drink or a menu item that calls me back. But if I drank enough beer it probably wouldn’t matter as much. The food is decent, no complaints, but I’d choose other places if given the chance. Of all the places at the Legends, this is at the top so if you are shopping and want a meal that’s not low level franchise, go here. Big bar which can be fun and patio when the weather is nice. Great to people watch. Always a wait and no reservations so plan ahead.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is always well prepared and delicious. When you combine that with over 100 beer choices, the place is a winner.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visit Yard House whenever we are in West side of town
Food 4.5 Stars
Service 4.5 Stars

Appetizers are all awesome
Large menu and very well done
Crab cake is awesome
Good selection of beers and fancy drinks.
Their rib is medioker, since they don’t have a smoker I think baby-back ribs would do better for them

Sauces are professionally made and simply delicious
The kitchen is open to look at, it appears clean and professionally managed

They are a chain that operates absolutely professional and their menu is great

I say they are a better version of Cheesecake Factory