“Best barbecue in America!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Reserve with OpenTable
Famous Dave's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 294 Restaurants in Kansas City
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

If you want barbecue done consistently best this is the place to come. We are never disappointed. We used to travel around to different states, always checking out the barbecue places and for some reason they would usually fall short of our expectations...not here!
We love everything on the menu and their sweet corn muffins compliment beautifully. We love to get the meal for two...you can sample about everything and even take some home. We are always happy we stopped here. Very relaxing environment.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We ate lunch hear while in the KC area. My wife and I both had the pulled pork. And enjoyed it. she used the sweet BBQ sauce and I had them bring me some honey based BBQ sauce that was made in their kitchen. I loved it!
I had steamed Broccoli and my wife had the baked beans which was a little spicy for her taste.
Service and food where good. If you like famous faces you will like this location.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

Great BBQ for the price. The food is very good and the portions are enormous. Would recommend the rib tips, hot sausage, beans and onion straws. We will definitely go back!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We had a great experience here. We went in December and it was snowy and icy out. Not very busy. We had great service and great food.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

We shared the pulled pork platter for lunch and it was delicious! The service was fast and the manager stopped by to check on us, as well. Great food and a great price!