All reviews holiday inn express pleasant stay cookies parking lot motel breckenridge pillows state counter microwave highway jc
Reviewed 16 May 2018

The room was clean and quiet and staff was friendly. That is it.

The biscuits were cold. I had to heat them in the microwave. Their guest computer ran slowly. All their movie channels were in Spanish. The chairs were uncomfortable. Even the mattress was a bit hard. They also had to come in and fix my AC as soon as I checked in. They also charge a ridiculous $150 deposit though the manager lowered it to $100 for me. This is a hotel, not an apartment!

The room was unusually small for a Comfort Inn.

This was definitely not worth the $93 I payed. This resembled more of a Motel 6 rather than a Comfort Inn. I think I am being generous giving it two stars.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Has a pretty good little breakfast in the mornings. Plenty of restaurants close by as well. I will stay there again. Bed was very comfortable and plenty of pillows. Wish they had a constant fan setting on the HVAC unit, only complaint I have.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Mehul P, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Junction City - Near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks you very much for your positive feed back. We appreciate your concern and will share your informations with our team as this serves as encouragement. hope to see you soon to serve you even better.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Even though advertised on websites as a HI, it is not. There's a sign at the entrance still saying it is, but look closer at the door and you'll see it's changing eventually to a Comfort Inn...currently called RELAX INN . Undergoing extensive remodeling. VERY disappointed the pool wasn't open as that was the deciding factor in choosing this location. The entire place smelled like paint . The front desk clerk was very nice and the bed was comfortable, but overall not a good experience. Also, they are not aware of the ADA law that states service animals cannot be charged a pet fee.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This Holiday Inn Express was like many I have stayed in. Good rooms, quiet and friendly. Parking is good, staff is helpful and courteous. Breakfast is always pretty good (better than most other chains I've stayed in). I'm liking Holiday Inn Express for future stays.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Of all the several HEI's that we stayed in on a long cross country trip, this one won the booby prize. Seriously in need of a thorough overhaul. The hallway decor was the stuff of bad dream, and the rooms getting a bit tatty. Worse was that of the two rooms we had, one stayed really hot and could not be cooled down with any combination of the heating/cooling options

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Junction City - Near Fort Riley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Dear Stephen C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by our heating and cooling system, and for not living up to your expectations regarding our hallway decor. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to all concerned departments for evaluation.

Joel A