“#1 Value Place out there”

WoodSpring Suites Junction City
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Junction City
Delhi, Louisiana
“#1 Value Place out there”
Reviewed 30 December 2010

I'm on my 2nd extended stay at this location and I can't thank the staff enough for what they do for me! Business travel can be tedious but, Alonzo, Sade and Eli have helped me unload my car, constantly asking if they can do more and making my stay very welcoming! Now if I could get them to cook and do my laundry ;)

- cpd

• Stayed November 2010
Heather L, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Junction City, responded to this review, 23 July 2012
We are super excited to hear this was your second time staying with us and that our Value Place staff were so wonderful to you! No matter what brings you to Value Place, you can count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests. Again thank you for keeping Value Place in mind, we wish you well in your future travels and look forward to you third visit at Value Place! =)
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Marysville, KS
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I cannot say enough great things about our stay at Value Place, Junction City, KS location. Sade and Alanzo were wonderful during our entire 2 month stay. I was worried about what I might find at a hotel that houses long-stay tenants, but we were both pleasantly surprise. We slept well on comfortable beds, cooked in our room's kitchen, and felt safe with their security. With my travels for business I am on the road a lot, and now with my husband traveling as much as he does for work, we will defintely be looking for all the Value Place locations along our trips.

Tyler & Gerri Zimmerling

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank MrsZimmerling
Onsurez, Property Attendant at WoodSpring Suites Junction City, responded to this review, 3 November 2010
Thank you very much for the compliments. We appreciated you staying with us for your trip very much. We would be happy for you to stay with us again & remember to keep us in mind when you finally get to go on your honeymoon :-). We hope to see you again the next time you come through town. Take care.

Alonzo Onsurez
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Staff was Great! Like living in the barracks rooms were inspected every 2 weeks. the bed sucked Had to go buy an Air Mattress from Wallmart so i wouldnt be in pain when i woke up. Great Location IHOP across the parking lot and wallmart just down the street

Stayed January 2010, travelled on business