“Best Chinese Restaurant in Junction City”
Review of Peking Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I eat here on occasion with my two sons. They love the General Tso Chicken and Mongolian Beef! I prefer the Royal Prawns! Great Food and service. We've been going there for 12 years!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Love this restaurant and the people who work there. We have been going to Peking for years. We have eaten Chinese many other places and consider this the best. Egg drop soup is always s freshly prepared and hot. Lunch meals are a great value and again served piping hot. The owners and waitresses are always very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Yes, it may not be the most update to date outside or interior; but, the food is excellently, individually prepared. The service is good. The value is wonderful. (hint: best hot and sour soup anywhere).

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Extremely small portions compared to every other chinese place I've eaten in the last 40+ yrs; which turned out okay because worst chinese food I've ever had. Lo mein made with basically linguine noodles. Sweet & sour, Hawaiian style; bright pink with pineapple n green bell peppers. Fried rice not fried. White rice with peas, carrots and scrambled eggs thrown in after the fact, no seasonings. Chow me in was just nasty. Said with crunchy noodles, no, wonton wrapper cut into triangles and deep fried thrown on the side of the chow mein. Worst, worst, worst!!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2015 via mobile

Well this would have been a 1 star because lord have mercy I don't know what they served us. We ordered kung pao, general tso and egg rolls. Kung pao ick ick ick the chicken had a slime to it and a weird after taste, general tso was not even that and the egg rolls were the most decent thing we had consumed on this trip, my daughter's sprite literally tasted musty and old. I've never tasted old pop and this definitely was old. The icing on the cake for us was the sweet n sour sauce in the ketchup bottle on the table tasted like human blood that's not an exaggeration!!! My husband tasted it and had a disgusted face and told me to try it so I did and holy cow it tasted like straight blood. When we got home I spent an hour in the bathroom. The only reason I gave them a 2 star was because the ladies were so nice just not the food. Please stay away from this place!