“Sufficient”

Panda Palace
Ranked #47 of 64 Restaurants in Junction City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We ordered delivery. It took a while to get to us, but that is to be expected when you order delivery around dinner time. The food was alright. It's obviously not gourmet, but it was pretty good. I really liked their veggie lo mein and their egg rolls though! All in all, it's just an average Chinese restaurant. Nothing special, but also nothing terrible.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Panda Palace saved me when I was utterly starving. I was on a short notice house hunt to transfer here. Good food!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I ordered from there for the first time and will do it again. I ate the special house fried rice it was really good and a lot! The driver was friendly. It took a little bit long for the delivery (1hour, and they just 7 min. From our house) but it was worth it will try some other food from there soon. Would recommend it to others.