All reviews marriott brand room was clean fresh fruit checking in front desk clerk hotel room pool and hot tub night stay eggs off the highway bethany walmart denver inns ks
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This was a quick stop on the way through to Colorado. Terrible check in staff in the evening, quite rude. The room had water damage to the door adjoining our room to another. The door was all warped and weird. The bed was comfortable. The next morning breakfast was cold and several things were left un- replenished. The check out staff was much nicer however. We stayed at the Best Western on the way back through going home from CO. Much better experience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
BethanyBell, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Hays, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Receiving a warm welcome during check-in often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short of meeting your expectations when you arrived at Fairfield Inn Hays.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve our ARRIVAL/CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE process.

We hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Hays.

Bethany Bell
Fairfield Inn of Hays

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Shower drain wouldn’t open, air condition rattled pretty bad, and the breakfast was garbage. We ended up just skipping breakfast.

Staff was VERY friendly. Bed was fine. Room was quiet (except for the rattling AC).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
BethanyBell, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Hays, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn Hays and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the slow drain, air conditioner rattle and the bad breakfast from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Hays.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

When I visited a few months ago the hotel was under improvement. Now, during my recent visit, it is fully Renovated. Comfortable bed and fresh feel in the room. Had a great stay. Complimentary breakfast was great with lots of choices. Staff was courteous. Will stay again.

Room Tip: Get the top level. Suite room are great.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Was just stopping in here to go to Walmart there there wi-fi was terrible so I had to soften the Fairfield Inn I met a lady named Katie, she was awesome she let me take my luggage here keep it here that's unheard of totally Professional Service very nice I'm going over to Walmart got my money had to go to another motel I just wanted to thank this place is a very nice place very clean this lady that's at front desk her name Katie she's an asset to this establishment I just wanted to say man glad we have people like this in this world okay so thumbs up to this place don't pass this up if you're stopping through a haze thank you

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is newly renovated with new guest rooms and lobby. The hotel has new lobby furniture, breakfast room completely revamped and exercise room has new equipment. The entire team including Bethany, Mckenzie, Katie and Mario were extremely friendly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business