All reviews fort hays mini fridge beds were comfortable after a long day off the highway television exterior dryer sheets discount
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice rooms clean and comfortable beds. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Man who checked us in was very helpful in telling us places to eat. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Would stay here again and highly recommend it.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
forthaysinn, Front Office Manager at Fort Hays Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room with a flat screen, refrigerator, micro wave and coffee maker. Price was right for just needing a place to sleep while driving through Kansas. Friendly staff. Would stay again. Good beds. No breakfast, just coffee in lobby.

Date of stay: April 2017
forthaysinn, Front Office Manager at Fort Hays Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Made a phone reservation. At 11:00pm received a phone call canceling the reservation telling me they made a mistake and no rooms were available. They had week long guests staying and weren't sure if they'd still be in the room that night.

Trip type: Travelled with family
forthaysinn, Front Office Manager at Fort Hays Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

First of all sir you made the reservation online for April 20th and then you called the motel to say you had made a mistake in date and that you wanted to change the reservation date to May 12th and that is when we said sorry we are sold out and is the reason we had to tell you we would have to cancel your reservation. Again we apologize that we could not change your reservation date as we are booked up for May 12th weekend.

2524 vine st

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This looks like an elderly no-frills hotel on the outside, but the rooms are clean and comfortable, with extras such as an armchair, microwave, fridge, coffee machine, hairdryer and iron. The price is right. My non-smoking room smelled fresh. I've stayed there several times before and will stay again. My only criticism is that the room I had this time was rather dark and an extra lamp would have been nice.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We really appreciate the feedback from all of our guests and we apologize about the room being dark and we will fix the issue right away. Hope to see you again!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Where is the room shown in the picture above? They must have put all the lightbulbs in the whole hotel, because my room wasn't nearly light enough, despite there being 3 lamps and an "over-head" light. The room was ok for cleanliness, but you could tell they did not clean the corners and crevices when they vacuumed. And come on--get rid of the carpet. But my biggest gripe is the fact that there was no continental breakfast, even though it clearly states it on the website. I called this to the attention of the desk clerk and she acted clueless. Also, the Jacuzzi was closed even though it was totally enclosed. So, not sure if that is seasonal, but it does not have to be. I did not look for the "exercise room" so I'm not sure if that was open, but no one volunteered any information about it. Finally, what's with the name "Vagabond Inn?" That sounds super sketchy and I would not have stayed there based on that if I had not already made reservations and I had just been driving through and happened upon the motel. Bottom line--know what you are getting--one of the cheapest places in Hays, no breakfast or pool (in the winter) or Jacuzzi, very little light. On the plus side--the bed and pillows were comfortable, it really was not noisy, and I had a fridge, microwave and small coffee maker in the room. And they do have coffee at the office in the morning.

Room tip: Ask for the room in the picture?
Date of stay: February 2017