All reviews comfortable couch front desk pet friendly hotels entry door snow storm waffles new mattresses fridge and microwave passing thru swimming pool nothing fancy wonderful stay choice hotels staff was friendly parking lot place to stay hotel room
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel had the better reviews. Looks old outside, but the rooms were nice. The a.c. was super cold. Couldn't use the pool didn't have time. The breakfast was ok. The biscuits were burnt tho. Lynette at check in was friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Locagirl1
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We ended a 3 week vacation with a 2 night stay here in Hays. This Quality Inn had an excellent breakfast, and was convenient to shopping, food, and the Sternberg Museum. Breakfast included Almond Milk option and Greek Yogurt. No elevator was available but the room was nice and ours included a comfortable couch. The price was the lowest we had paid for a hotel room, but the Quality was as good as other locations.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

If you stay here the maid will be knocking on your door at 7:30 a.m. Put up the privacy sign. You won't get maid service but you will get sleep. Plan to eat breakfast out. Staff is nice room was clean, but cold shower at night.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Alexia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Hello Phyllis,

First, let me just start by thanking you for taking the time out of your busy day to review my hotel online. We really appreciate the feedback our guests provide so we can see what areas in our service that we can improve on. I am so sorry to see you had a few issues during your stay with us. I am so sorry to hear that a maid was knocking on your door so early. Our housekeeping staff does not come in until 9:00 a.m. to start cleaning rooms. I am not sure why a housekeeper would be trying to get into guest rooms so early! I made sure to speak with all my housekeeping staff to make sure they know not to disturb guests so early. Also I am sorry to hear about your shower. After your stay we went into the room and got the water to turn hot so we are doing a little bit more investigating to figure out why you were experiencing a cold shower. This is really important to us because we don't want you or another guest to have to experience that ever again. We really appreciate your business and hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the experience you deserve.

Alexia C, General Manager
786-628-8008

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are clean. Very quiet. Not much of a view, but we weren't there to look out the windows. Beds were comfortable and the shower had plenty of hot water.

Please fix the back entry door, as it was broken and you could open it without swiping your key card.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Alexia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hello Almburr,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel online. We really appreciate the feedback that you have given. We use it to really try and improve our hotel for the guest benefit. I am very glad to see you had a good stay while you were here! We are currently in the process of getting the back door fixed. It seems to be taking a little longer than expected but it is being addressed. Thank you so much for your business. We hope to see you again soon!

Alexia C, General Manager
785-628-8008

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I reserved a king size bed about 3 hours before I got there on the Choice Hotels mobile app & when I checked in I was very pleased to be put in a suite at the end of a hall that had a king size bed. The room was great. It was clean, comfortable, had a refrigerator & the wireless Wi-Fi worked great. We walked out the lobby door & ate at the KFC next door. The staff was friendly & attentive. The hot breakfast was very good! I will probably stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank harryatkck
Alexia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hello Harry,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel online. I am very pleased to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us! We really try to use guest feedback to try and improve ourselves and our services as best we can to make the guest experience exceptional. It feels great for my staff and I to receive good feedback like yours. Thank you so much for your business. We hope to see you again soon!

Alexia C., General Manager