All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk nice hotel shower head comfortable rooms the breakfast area would stay here again up to date sausage coffee maker road trip indoor pool night's sleep free breakfast hot tub we've stayed walmart
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

My mother and I stayed here after a 13 hour drive and as a rest stop before continuing on to the Rockies. The breakfast was better than Hampton Inn, the room was clean, and the service was great!! I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Loved it. Awesome rooms. Sweet deals. Very clean and tidy place. Great indoor pool. Awesome breakfast. Enjoyed the entire stay there. Not far from restaurants. Nest to shopping complexes. All around good place

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018

I am rarely disappointed with rooms at HIEX hotels. They're pretty consistent. Modern, pretty decor, well appointed, and competitively priced. This one stood out even more because they offer cinnamon rolls by Cinnabon during breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Traveling through KS from IL back to CO. Stopped here for one night, as I have done 2 or 3 times in the last few years, have always been very satisfied. Staff is very nice, breakfast is good. This last trip I left behind a favorite shirt. When I called, it had been turned in by the housekeeping staff and they sent it to me free of charge, even though I offered to pay postage. I have had the opposite experience enough times in my travels, at other places, to want to write a positive review about this.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We have stayed in this hotel before. Nothing has really changed. They still have comfortable beds and good internet service. They still have a pretty good breakfast. That's why we keep coming back, Everything is above par. The next time we head to Colorado we will most likely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple