All reviews front desk needed anything waffles great value comfortable bed phone call king room overnight stop biscuits gravy would definitely stay here again in town next morning second floor convenient location free breakfast motel microwave
Reviewed 27 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
EmporiaS8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I don't typically stay at Super 8 hotels, but this hotel was highly rated in Emporia. And it lived up to the ratings. Very comfortable and very clean. Secure, as anyone entering must have a key or walk past the front desk. I had a room facing U.S. 50, but with the curtains drawn, it was absolutely dark and very quiet. Not quite the bedding or furnishings you'd find a higher-end hotel, but otherwise, it's very hard to find anything to complain about.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
EmporiaS8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Thank you very much! We appreciate your business and see you soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I have been staying here about two nights a week for a few years now, to save myself a work commute. I am always happy to arrive at my home away from home! It is clean and quiet; amenities include a comfortable arm chair as well as a desk and adjustable desk chair, a strong and endlessly hot shower, soft but firm bed and pillows, and dependable internet and cable TV service. I make good use of the in-room microwave, coffee machine, and fridge, but I hear the free breakfast is also excellent and I don't doubt it. The friendly manager and staff are obviously dedicated to making this property the best it can be.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
EmporiaS8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Thank you for choosing Super 8.We appreciate your business. Thank you for the feedback. We are always looking to provide everything our guests will need to make their stay with us as comfortable as possible. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Excellent value. Also I required a 110 V outlet to plug in my pick up truck ... The temperature was 5° during the night of my stay. There are ample outlets on the exterior of the building to do this, which was much appreciated.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
EmporiaS8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

We appreciate your business. Hotel has 9 outlets for 110v for EV friendly vehicle.See you next time.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Staff was helpful and accommodating during our stay. Basic, clean, updated room. There was a good selection of breakfast items, the breakfast attendant was very friendly. Overall we enjoyed our stay at the Emporia Super 8 and will be back when we're in the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
EmporiaS8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your stay and we are glad to hear that you liked it. We hope to see you again in the future!