Super 8 Emporia
US$ 102
US$ 96
US$ 124
US$ 116
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Emporia)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 47
RodewayInn
  • Breakfast included
Budget Host Inn Emporia(Emporia)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
US$ 41
All reviewsfront deskwaffleswould stay againovernight stopbiscuits and gravyking roomphone callnice roomcomfortable bedcoffee makernext morningnight's sleepone night stayconvenient locationno elevatorin townfree breakfast
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stopped at the Super 8 & were very impressed with the place. The room had a lazy boy chair which was very comfortable,as sitting on a bed to watch TV is hard on my back. The breakfast had a good variety to choose from. The staff was very helpful on places to eat. The Chinese buffet restaurant across the street was excellent & very reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rosie126
EmporiaS8, Manager at Super 8 Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

To Our Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're glad you liked the recliner, and that the China Buffet treated you well. We're looking forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 17 January 2012

We stayed at this hotel while attending a local tumbling and trampoline meet. We often stay in 4-5 star hotels, so we weren't sure about the Super 8. I noticed Tripadvisor had them ranked as number one for the city, so I booked it. The outside looks like a typical Super 8. We were greeted kindly by a man at the front desk. He granted all requests I asked for. They also honored a coupon for 20% off that I got offline. Once we arrived in the room, the front desk man called to make sure everything was okay. A very nice touch for a Super 8. The hotel room was nice. It looked as though it had recently been remodeled. It had a flat screen TV, nice bedding, small computer table, refrigerator, microwave, etc. We had no problems with noise from the second floor near the reception area. Breakfast in the morning was complimentary and served from 6 am to 9 am. Cereal, oatmeal, muffins, donuts, waffles, apples, biscuits and gravy, coffee, tea, hot cocoa, juice, etc. The room where it was served was clean and had a TV with morning news showing. I am returning in a few months to Emporia, and for the price I wouldn't hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank bananasue37

To Our Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're glad we met your expectations, and them some! We're looking forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 5 January 2012

I didn't expect much from a Super 8, no offense. But, I was impressed from the moment I checked in. The front desk staff was incredibly nice and helpful -- he even called 5 minutes after I got to my room to make sure everything looked ok for me! It was simple, what you would expect from a budget hotel, but it felt and smelled clean. (They're VERY strict on the no smoking rules!). People were quiet and respectful. The best part for me was the breakfast - boiled eggs, toast, bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee/teas, fruit, oatmeal, and a waffle maker. All in all, a great experience.

Room Tip: it's an older building, so i'd choose a 2nd floor room to minimize upstairs foot traffic sounds.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank kristinmarie78

To Our Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're happy to hear we've exceeded your expectations for our franchise. We're looking forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 20 December 2011

Normally we don't stay at Super 8 because you never know what you're getting but we were forced to stay in Emporia because of bad weather. I chose the Super 8 because of the reviews and I wanted something inexpensive for the night. The motel is on the East side of I-35 whereas all the major chains are on the West side so you have to know where you're going (GPS). The motel is somewhat old but the room was very clean and that's very important to us. None of the amenities of the big name hotels but if you're looking for something inexpensive and just a place to sleep this will do just fine. The breakfast is nothing special but adequate. Everything in the room worked including the free WiFi. The clerk was very pleasant and accomodating. We ordered pizza from Papa Johns so I don't know if there are restaurants nearby. Overall I would stay again if I just wanted a place to sleep based on price and cleanliness.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank DSchmidtNekoosa_Wi

To Our Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We always strive to exceed expectations, and we're happy to hear that we did. We're looking forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 14 December 2011

Stopped at this Super 8 for one night's stay. The front desk clerk was very nice and helpful.

Went to my room on the second floor, and was very pleased at how clean it was! All the amenities of a more expensive hotel, but at a less costly price, which was fine with me! I especially liked the microwave and fridge.

There is an Arby's down the road, and McDonald's. There is a Price Chopper grocery store near Arby's also.

All in all, a great place to stay, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Bluemountain24

To Our Esteemed Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We strive to deliver more than our guests expect, so we were thrilled to hear from you. We're looking forward to hosting you again!