“Yummy fudge”
Review of The Sweet Granada

The Sweet Granada
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Emporia
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 50
Description: Locally-owned gourmet chocolate shop with over 200 handmade confections and home to Pop-Choc. The popular destination opened in 2004 and is located next to the historic Granada Theatre.
Reviewed 15 August 2016

I got the peanut butter and chocolate/peanut butter fudge - both were very good. They also had small bags of chocolate popcorn that was nice.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank scrapbookingmom11

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We sampled their chocolate and it was good. But what was terrible was the bugs! After I ordered one chocolate from each of the two enclosed glass cases, I was looking at their variety to add more to my order and then I saw the bugs!

The left enclosed glass case had a very fat gnat on the bottom row which started to fly around! That made me loose my desire to order any more from that case. So I was going to limit my selection to the enclosed glass case on the right....until I saw a house fly inside that case sitting on the bottom where it looked like cold air blew in, it was a metal bar with holes in it. The fly never moved so I don't know if it was dead or just chilled.

So even though the chocolate tasted very good, those two insects made me loose my appetite.

3  Thank nowincolorado
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Such a variety of chocolate, fudge, and treats! Yum. Bought the Corky Crunch and several individual chocolates. Can't wait to return the next time I'm in town.

1  Thank Explorer199146
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The options are endless and the treats are delicious. I visit Emporia once a year and always stop by for a visit with my niece and nephews. Simply wonderful!

1  Thank keralston
Reviewed 7 June 2016

The Sweet Granada offers so many different chocolates that everyone will find the kind they like. You can order specific ones if you like and they will have them for you. There are other types of candy besides chocolate also that will delight your taste buds including jellied candy. They offer candy in different shapes and sizes and will make up a basket or box for gifting. They are always well-received. If you want a really good treat, then walk in to this wonderland of sweets!

Date of visit: February 2016