US$ 136
US$ 124
US$ 116
US$ 57
US$ 53
All reviewsroom was cleangreat pricingwould definitely stay here againice machineone nightwi finon smokingoff the highwayin townfridgeshowersleepmoteltvcablepetcondition
Reviewed 12 October 2017

We stayed there about a week ago. It was so cute on the outside and our room was very nice. The price made me very happy too! In the morning the manager (owner?) showed his pet bird to me and my kids. I think he said it was an African Gray Parrot. We had a great stay there and if I had to stay over in Emporia again, they would be my first choice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nirav P, General Manager at Budget Host Inn Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

themliss29, It was a pleasure to read your recent review of our hotel and we thank you for taking the time to complete it. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience. I hope you will be our guest again!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The host was courteous and very helpful..good deal $-wise! I've paid more @other motels and gotten a LOT less. The room was clean, heat worked wonderfully, lotsa movie channels and power strips, a nice table with 2 chairs, and a sofa chair, too. And..the ice machine works! Also conveniently off I-35 (less than a mile) but far enough so you don't hear traffic. Would definitely stay here again! Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

gosolo2017, Thanks so much for sharing your nice comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and that you found us to be a good value. I hope you will be our guest again.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

They were semi-polite when we arrived. Checked in and the room appeared clean but the TV did not work After 30 minutes the desk clerk got it working by calling friends. Our friends who came with us, one couple had a very dirty towel hanging up and the other couple had cockroaches running around in their restroom. He went to a nearby truckstop to shower.

Stayed: September 2017

I am truly sorry you were so disappointed with us during your recent stay and offer my sincere apologies for the discomforts, frustrations and inconvenienced you experienced here.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Dated motel, but clean and comfortable. Price was excellent and the people running it were very nice. The owners are in the process of updates to the facility. The bathroom in our unit was in serious need of work but the rest of the room was in very good condition. Good value.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the kind words. It always gives us great joy to know that are guest enjoyed their stay with. We push for cleanliness and friendliness with all of our staff. So happy to hear that our guest are experiencing that in their stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

This motel is an outstanding, low cost lodging close to the freeway. It has everything you need (wi-fi, cable, microwave, small fridge), is very clean, quiet, along with friendly staff. Only problem was the room door lock was hard to open until the clerk helped us with it. The place is not new but comfortable and seems to be well taken care of.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Nirav P, General Manager at Budget Host Inn Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Debonair1, It was a pleasure to read your recent review of our hotel and we thank you for taking the time to complete it. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience. I hope you will be our guest again!