“Lunch while traveling”

El Lorito Emporia
Ranked #54 of 90 Restaurants in Emporia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Excellent service. Was seated immediately. Attentive server. Taste chips and salsa. Had the daily special. ..enchiladas El lorito.

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with the food at El Lorito. We had fajitas and enchiladas verdes and they were both very good. Being from south central Texas we have had a lot of Mexican food and didn't have high expectations but the food and service were both very good. Will definitely stop I'm again the next time we are in town.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 14 March 2015

Dont go here! I value both service &food. Needed drink refills & chips/salsa. Waiter went by 8 times, never stopped but saw we needed service. I finally went up front and started to refill myself, then they helped me! THEN my daughter didnt get her meal, had to get mgr to find her meal.Two other tables that had come after us got their meal b4 hers. Needless to say no tip left. Had better Mexican food at other Emporia restsurants.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

This place is hit and miss. Service is consistently lacking. Margaritas taste like they are nothing but mix. Chips and salsa is generally good. We always get cheese enchiladas. And they are good BUT I highly recommend you get them with cheese sauce verses the red sauce. The red sauce to me tastes like spaghetti o's sauce. And I never liked spaghetti o's. My daughter says the chicken chimichanga is good. This is the place we frequent when I can't get home to real Mexican food.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

We went with a large group after football game. We were quickly sat at our table. The food was quickly prepared and served. The food was AMAZING ! I had the shrimp enchiladas, my husband had California burrito and both were amazing. Not one plate in our group of 7 had any left overs. The plates were a very generous portion. Wish we lived close, would visit weekly. Amazing food and service !