“Outstanding ”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Emporia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quiet location just off the highway. Very quick, friendly and efficient service. One of the best Starbucks I've been to.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I have stopped at many Starbucks over the years, but this was my first visit in Emporia. As I sat enjoying my coffee, I couldn’t believe the friendly greeting and conversation each person was given. It was so remarkable that I stopped to compliment the manager. Nice way to start your day!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We took a group of about 25 into this smaller Starbucks, which they handled with ease and a smile. Very professional service! A clean and well kept shop.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Located right outside the door of the hotel. Great location. Standard Starbucks, great staff. I still think they are overpriced but everything is always of good quality.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I live out of town, but maybe stop in 3 -5 times a month. Still, they know my drink when I get to the counter. Recall things we've spoken about in the past. Really nice people working here

Date of visit: March 2018