See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I've been staying at this motel for 3+ weeks. The management is great. If you find any issue with the room he will switch rooms to your liking. Management is friendly and helpful. Beds and rooms are nice and clean. Staff is great. I've been treated very well here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Location is very close to I35 just north of the tollway and yet is absolutely quiet. My room was immaculate as always, and the hosts are very hospitable. It has become my regular stopover on the way home from Houston to St. Paul, and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Staff was very helpful. She was very nice. I stayed here while I was headed to IL. Room was nice and clean and very comfortable. I'd definitely stay here again.The price was very reasonable. There are food places in the area. Also Next Door To A Nice Mall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This is definitely a a limited budget place to stay but that doesn't mean it's bad. If all you need is a place to sleep that is clean and at least has the basics, TV, refrigerator, micro wave and a small breakfast this place is for you. There are plenty of good resturants near by with all types of food. Basically by I-35 is just a couple of blocks away. However the swimming pool must have a problem because it was covered at the end of June, oh well it's a place to spend the night not a resort.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Minnesota and on the way back. The night staff was very friendly and they have a decent breakfast with a waffle maker. The handicap room had a great bathroom with a sliding door and the price wasn't a bad price to stay the night.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family