See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Location is very close to I35 just north of the tollway and yet is absolutely quiet. My room was immaculate as always, and the hosts are very hospitable. It has become my regular stopover on the way home from Houston to St. Paul, and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Staff was very helpful. She was very nice. I stayed here while I was headed to IL. Room was nice and clean and very comfortable. I'd definitely stay here again.The price was very reasonable. There are food places in the area. Also Next Door To A Nice Mall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

This is definitely a a limited budget place to stay but that doesn't mean it's bad. If all you need is a place to sleep that is clean and at least has the basics, TV, refrigerator, micro wave and a small breakfast this place is for you. There are plenty of good resturants near by with all types of food. Basically by I-35 is just a couple of blocks away. However the swimming pool must have a problem because it was covered at the end of June, oh well it's a place to spend the night not a resort.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Minnesota and on the way back. The night staff was very friendly and they have a decent breakfast with a waffle maker. The handicap room had a great bathroom with a sliding door and the price wasn't a bad price to stay the night.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2016

This is a very neglected property. We were in town for the Dirty Kanza cycling event. All of the hotel rooms were sold out, but a friend gave us one of his extra rooms. I almost wish we would have just stayed in the dorms on campus. The property is old and hasn't seen any sort of upgrades. The lobby smells like stale Indian food. The breakfast area is quite sad too. I wouldn't dare eat anything served there.The room had the general appearance of being clean, but I noticed some weird stains on the floor, on the wallpaper in the bathroom, and lots of dried moisture spots on the ceiling. I'm guessing it was teeming with mold. The bathroom was tiny and didn't have any sort of ventilation. If you shut the door the temp immediately changed. The rooms are also noisy and you can hear everything going on around you (the slamming doors were especially noticeable even over the sound of the AC window unit and the fan that we brought). If you do stay, bring ear plugs. Planning to be in town for the same event next year but will stay at one of the newer facilities right off of the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple