“Great Ice Cream”

Braum's
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Emporia
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 24 December 2017

I met with a group for coffee quite often, so I can't say a whole lot about their food in general. Others have said that food from Braum's is good. I do know that they have good ice cream and ice cream products. There are several locations around the area outside of Emporia, and like Emporia's site, there is a small fresh market that is convenient for those "last minute" purchases...and of course, the products are under the Braum's name. I highly suggest that you try their ice cream products.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Braum's was good place to eat, the food was tasty and we like their milk shakes. Our order was taken in a timely fashion and ready in a short time

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stopped her for lunch on our way to Goddard, KS. As always the food was fresh and hot and the ice cream....well let's just say we planned on visiting here and we brought home two coolers full of ice cream....LOL

Reviewed 2 July 2017

best $5.79 special out there, save room for dessert too, my wife loved her fresh salad, yes fresh at a fast food joint, it can be done

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Was in town to help crew for the DK200 was thrilled to find salad and ice cream in the same place! Braum's was recommended to me by local friends, it did not disappoint!