“Great stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonner Springs
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great stay”
Reviewed 14 January 2011

We've always had great stays at this hotel. I don't know what the bed bug lady is talking about maybe she shouldn't bring them with her and there wouldn't be a problem. And the Norman Bates thing. I'm glad there are people looking out for us when we do stay at a hotel. It's their job and that what they get paid to do.
We are from Iowa and have stayed at this hotel dozens of time and have not had one bad experience.. We always recommend this to friends and family because we get great service with a smile.

Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Timnath, Colorado
Reviewed 13 July 2010

This is a fairly new Super 8, and it's one of the best for that chain. The rooms are bigger than normal. It is very clean. It's located near the Interstate, but far enough off the highway so that it's very quiet. It has a lot of truck driver business. The TV was nice, and the wireless Internet worked well. The only thing that was really lacking was the breakfast. It was skimpy even for a Super 8. It was priced like an old Super 8. Overall, this place is a good, quiet, clean place to stay. We will probably stay there again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 11 December 2009

I was bitten dozens of times. When I reported it and presented the manager with a love bed bug, I got no apology and no information about how to prevent infesting my home or another hotel room. This hotel is owned by Hinz Hotels LLC and as far as I can tell, they don't care about their customers.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PetuniaJane

Travellers are raving about these Bonner Springs hotels

Missouri
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I booked this hotel online because my older daughter, who was going to stay at this hotel, preferred Super 8 to Holiday Inn. Fine. So I booked four rooms, initially, online, for my two daughters and their family and friends. I put the rooms on my credit card but I am disabled and would not be attending. I had to call back twice to cancel two of the rooms. One of the clerks there said that he would have to send me a permission slip so that my family could stay in the Super 8 using my card. This never arrived. So my daughters and their group, now minus a few people, showed up at the Super 8 in Bonner Springs this evening, and apparently, the clerks had so screwed up the reservations and cancellations that my family almost didn't get their rooms. So the moral of this story is, DON'T stay at the Super 8 in Bonner Springs. If you must stay at the Super 8 in Bonner Springs, don't make your reservation online. Don't make it for your friends and family if you are disabled and cannot attend. Don't expect the people at the front desk to be nice, even on the phone. Don't expect professional behavior. Skip it- don't stay there at all. It's just not worth the hassle.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank wparalegal
Boulder
Reviewed 15 January 2009

It is a nice new hotel. The rooms are large and clean.The pool area looked nice all though it was closed. Breakfast was average.But the creep factor of the guy at the front desk was unnerving. I was not the only one to notice it, there were 5 in our group, men and women and we all felt it. He watched your every move. When you were bringing in your luggage, when you went out or to the vending machines.Not friendly at all on check in and he was still there in the morning and he would walk right up behind you while you were making your breakfast to wipe off the counters and I swear he was talking to himself.I expected to see him in a wig and a dress sitting in a rocking chair in one of the windows as we drove away.

• Liked — Clean
  • Disliked — Front Desk Clerk
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bonner Springs
6.0 km away
Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa
Chateau Avalon Hotel & Spa
#9 of 21 in Kansas City

Been to Super 8 Bonner Springs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK