Super 8 Bonner Springs
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsrenaissance festivalfront deskstay there againroom was cleanpool and hot tubrace trackpleasant staywithin walking distancebiscuits and gravykansas speedwayshort driveplace to sleepone night stayoff the highwayking suitewafflesstaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2010

This is a fairly new Super 8, and it's one of the best for that chain. The rooms are bigger than normal. It is very clean. It's located near the Interstate, but far enough off the highway so that it's very quiet. It has a lot of truck driver business. The TV was nice, and the wireless Internet worked well. The only thing that was really lacking was the breakfast. It was skimpy even for a Super 8. It was priced like an old Super 8. Overall, this place is a good, quiet, clean place to stay. We will probably stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2009

I was bitten dozens of times. When I reported it and presented the manager with a love bed bug, I got no apology and no information about how to prevent infesting my home or another hotel room. This hotel is owned by Hinz Hotels LLC and as far as I can tell, they don't care about their customers.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank PetuniaJane
Reviewed 10 October 2009

I booked this hotel online because my older daughter, who was going to stay at this hotel, preferred Super 8 to Holiday Inn. Fine. So I booked four rooms, initially, online, for my two daughters and their family and friends. I put the rooms on my credit card but I am disabled and would not be attending. I had to call back twice to cancel two of the rooms. One of the clerks there said that he would have to send me a permission slip so that my family could stay in the Super 8 using my card. This never arrived. So my daughters and their group, now minus a few people, showed up at the Super 8 in Bonner Springs this evening, and apparently, the clerks had so screwed up the reservations and cancellations that my family almost didn't get their rooms. So the moral of this story is, DON'T stay at the Super 8 in Bonner Springs. If you must stay at the Super 8 in Bonner Springs, don't make your reservation online. Don't make it for your friends and family if you are disabled and cannot attend. Don't expect the people at the front desk to be nice, even on the phone. Don't expect professional behavior. Skip it- don't stay there at all. It's just not worth the hassle.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank wparalegal
Reviewed 15 January 2009

It is a nice new hotel. The rooms are large and clean.The pool area looked nice all though it was closed. Breakfast was average.But the creep factor of the guy at the front desk was unnerving. I was not the only one to notice it, there were 5 in our group, men and women and we all felt it. He watched your every move. When you were bringing in your luggage, when you went out or to the vending machines.Not friendly at all on check in and he was still there in the morning and he would walk right up behind you while you were making your breakfast to wipe off the counters and I swear he was talking to himself.I expected to see him in a wig and a dress sitting in a rocking chair in one of the windows as we drove away.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 15 August 2008

While sitting in the pool area with my daughter and granddaughter we spotted a 4 inch diameter black hairy spider, standing 1 1/2 tall. We emediately informed the front desk. They told us they would send someone emediately. After 1/2 hour no one came, so my husband killed it using a trash can. The staff never did come. I still have nightmares!

Stayed: July 2008