All reviewshis motheramana coloniesstarbucks coffeepool and hot tubgreat place to stayquiet locationpleasant experiencehome away from homewell taken careiowa cityeasy accessbeds were comfortableoutlet mallsandimanagergitamotel
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice and friendly clean place owner help me out a lot with my fax my paperwork very friendly very clean will recommend to all my friends very good parking I was able to park my commercial truck with no problem

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Sir...Thank You Much for your kind words....we enjoyed serving you....Regards & Best Wishes Always!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have traveled for my work for the past decade and have stayed in hundreds of motels. Sandi, the gentleman who runs this motel, is the nicest most professional owner I have ever met. I only stayed here a couple nights several months ago yet he remembered me right away when I checked in this time. The motel is very clean and homey! I plan to stay here again whenever I travel through this area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank sthelander
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Sir...Thanks So Much for taking the time to extend your "Support" by writing a positive review...your kind words made our day ....Best Wishes & Regards Always!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stopped here for a night while traveling 1500 miles across country. Arrived fairly late in the evening, but the owners were there, and offered the warmest welcome I think I've ever received at a hotel.

Our room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel looked very well kept up overall. I would absolutely stay there again, if passing through the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank markrH2802EI

We appreciate so much you choosing to stay with us and then moreover taking the time to write a positive review....we will always endeavor to do our level best for you and your wife....Regards Always!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Great service!!! Like I have never seen before. Cheap but clean, a little old fashioned but comfy and could feel like home. I was very pleased and wish there were more around!! Hot tub needs a cleaning was slimy feeling and the entry way could use a little work, it makes the motel look a little run down but little bit of work could fix that.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank kellyharms

Thank You Much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review...we hope to see you again soon!....Regards Always!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed here for two nights, and found Sandi and his mother to be very gracious and helpful with local information and restaurant recommendations. The rooms were clean and neat, the beds were firm and comfortable. Overall, a pleasant experience. No breakfast, refrigerator or microwave.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ron D
Hariominc, General Manager at Heritage Inn Amana Colonies Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

We Thank You Very Much for taking the time to write a positive review and thereby extend your "Support"....it was entirely our pleasure serving you....Regards & Best Wishes Always!