All reviewsfree drinksnachosbaked potatohappy hoursuper targetdes moinesan indoor outdoor poolgreat hoteldueling piano bardonutswithin walking distancechillicocktail hourbreakfast and dinnercomfortable bedsevening receptionhot breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I really like staying in suites. I like the extra room. This is the first time for me at a Drury Inn. The people were very friendly. Breakfast was good, but the added attraction of evening nibbles was really more than enough to save you going out to dinner. There is free soda and popcorn until 10:00..

Room Tip: I recommend trying to stay on a lower floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017

For over 4 years the Drury in WDM has been the only place I stay in WDM/DSM. Consistently clean, friendly, comfortable. Easy to check in. Great neighborhood- walk to great dining shopping, etc.
The evening happy hour food and the great breakfast are icing on a great cake!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Let me say this
Drury Inn & Suits always satisfy a weary traveler
I Love their comfy beds!!!!!
And the 2 queen bed room was more than adequate for our stay
The reception every evening is so nice and their breakfasts are more than sufficient with plenty of options.
The staff were all so helpful and nice. Going the extra mile to help and make the best experience.
The health club was easily accessible and fun as well as their indoor and outdoor pool and spa whirlpool.
This property is easily accessable and perfect for the traveler who wants to be close to the urban amenities of Des Moine and easy access to the rural areas to explore all the charming small towns and open spaces of the wonderful state of Iowa

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

If we are ever close to a Drury Inn, we stay there. We have been at this location before and will continue to stay here. It's conveniently located off I35. The price is awesome when you consider the evening kickback, 3 drinks, and a great breakfast, not to mention the great accommodations. Definitely our first choice!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I had a very nice stay. I made it in time for happy hour and was able to eat supper since the hot hor deurves were a enough for a meal. Went to the pool afterwards. That was crowded since it was fair weekend but still enjoyed my swim. My room was clean and very comfortable! The breakfast in the morning was hot and filling so I saved on meals by staying here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo