All reviewshot dogsfree drinksnachosbaked potatohappy hoursuper targetdes moinesan indoor outdoor poolgreat hoteldueling piano bardonutswithin walking distancechillicocktail hourbreakfast and dinnercomfortable bedsevening reception
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean, close to a huge mall for burning some energy after being in a car all day, and were shocked that the "kickback" was a great dinner from pasta, soup, salad, chicken, etc. Breakfast was just as good and couldn't beat the price for all of this! Definitely would highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The hotel was extremely clean, the only bad is all the baseball players, but that is not the hotels fault.. They were extremely busy, the hot tub got broke from the young kids that parents wouldn't watch. My suggestion is too crack down on these other customers for your loyal customers.. Otherwise love the hotel and the staff

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I am in the bank travel business. I take senior citizens on bus trips. I took a group to Winterset, Iowa on June 6th and June 7th. We spent the night of June 6th at the Drury Inn & Suites in West Des Moines, which is only about thirty minutes from Winterset (home of the Madison County covered bridges). As usual the Drury Inn was outstanding. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very professional and helpful. If there is a Drury Inn in the city where my group is spending the night(s) it is always my first choice. Thanks to Drury Inn for another wonderful stay.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Stayed here for two nights. The property is convenient to the highways. We found the room to be large and clean and the staff to be very friendly. Really enjoyed the free snacks and drinks, too. There was a baseball tournament going on and lots of rowdy youth while we were visiting, but that really isn't the hotel's fault.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This hotel was overrun by youth baseball players. They were wild in the pool, making the pool unusable for other guests. Diving, jumping, chicken fighting, splashing, yelling, wild horseplay. My five year old was pushed under water and held. They ran the halls at night, hitting the doorknob as they would go by, making sleep difficult. Also, the food quality, selection, and access was inferior at this hotel to other Drury hotels I've been to. I stood in food line for 20 minutes in the evening, and then another twenty for drinks. Unacceptable.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I always strive to provide excellent customer service so I appreciate your feedback. I will review your comments with my team.
Warm Regards,