All reviews long term stay room was clean would highly recommend this hotel stove anthony desk
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I stay here when in town on business. Staff is friendly and the location is good. Close to food and shopping. You get a discount at the IHOP near by as well. I recommend it because it has the essentials that you need at a fair price.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear David S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. We appreciate the kind comments on the staff. We would also like to thank you for recommending our property. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed at the Candlewood suites in Waterloo in a King/kitchen suite for a few days in July, the hotel is clean, the rooms are clean and presentable with everything you will need for your stay. The staff were helpful and happy to interact with those staying in the hotel. One great thing about Candlewood suites is that they had a room stocked with basic items, the kind of items you forget to take but might need in the middle of the night or early in the morning when you don't want to leave the hotel to purchase them. I bought a few late night snacks, the items were priced great , you can choose to buy them at the desk immediately (right across from the snack/item room) or have them put on your room as a charge.
All in all a nice hotel, easy to get to and had ample parking, I had no problems with noise from adjoining rooms and felt safe, great stay. I did not use the fitness room, but there was one available.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PhilK03
Joe B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear PhilK03,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It's always great to hear that our hard work is paying off. Being an extended stay hotel, all of our rooms at Candlewood Suites Waterloo, are equipped with full kitchens! They really are great! Our staff prides themselves on providing a memorable experience, along with clean and comfortable accommodations! Thanks for using the Candlewood Cupboard! It is designed for convenience, and we try to keep the prices comparable to local grocers for our guests!

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel and while the property and overall experience was good, I had a horrible experience with the hotel management upon check-in. General Manager Ken Mobarek was extremely rude because I had a discounted rate and was doing his very best to intimidate me into leaving and staying at another non-Holiday Inn hotel. After at least 10 minutes of him yelling, making rude comments, and attempting to spark an argument, I was finally given my room key and allowed to check in. Overall, decent property with a great room set up but horribly rude management.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Solo,

Thank you for posting a review for our hotel. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our property! We find that most guests can appreciate our extended stay layout, as Candlewood Suites are known for. I'm so sorry to hear about your negative experience with the manager. Thank you for bringing that to our attention, so that we can work to identify and solve any problems! We appreciate all of our guests regardless of rate, and we hope to see you back very soon!

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent amenities and very helpful staff. They really make you feel like you're on vacation. I will definitely recommend this place. Great for families and excellent location! Close to shopping areas and waterpark.

• Stayed: July 2014
Candlewood S, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear CydVanLuke,

Thank you for your kind comments. We strive to make our business and leisure guests feel comfortable while staying with us, and your positive review goes along way in letting us know we're doing something right! Candlewood Suites of Waterloo Iowa is centrally located, and in close proximity to area attractions, shopping, and dining. I'm very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to have you back again!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Hello all, I request you not to choose this hotel.
Recently during my stay here I lost my money from hotel room. Hotel management was not ready to help me. They just ignored my request. Horrible experience.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank suryahas
Candlewood S, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Suryahas,

Thank you for your review. Our hotel does review and address these situations very carefully. Safety and Security are our first and foremost concern. We have reached out privately to obtain additional details of your experience.

Joe B.