“China Buffet Ottumwa Iowa Unsanitary Conditions”
Review of China Star Buffet

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Seating, Waitstaff
Iowa
“China Buffet Ottumwa Iowa Unsanitary Conditions”
Reviewed 1 December 2008

When you arrive to this restaurant everything seems very pleasant. Great tasting food, variety and the service is very fast. But for any person that might not be paying atttention they may not notice one thing in particular about this restaurant. The waitress came to my table and asked me if I wanted a refill on my soda which I said yes. She grabbed mine and my daughters. I then glanced up where she was holding two other glasses. I instantly asked her whos glasses are those. She pointed to the table next to me. She not only was mixing my glasses with some strangers but she was holding them with her fingers inside of them too. The table next to me instantly says "No we will not be putting mine with strangers glasses".. I approached the manager regarding this and their remark was "We do this all the time and we won't mix them up"... Just the whole thought of them putting my drinks with other people I don't know and even during cold and flu season makes me sick. The waitress was very rude and even pounded down my glasses when I asked for new glass at my next refill. I am not for sure how many people want their glasses mixed up but I know I don't. It made me sick to my stomach. I then later watched the waitresses and they kept doing it to everyone.

4 Thank lovelyandcarefree
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow