Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2019

This place is so overlooked! I love this place! The food, the hospitality and the food again! Always my first choice for beach day! They have a grilled fish and my neice’s favorite spaghetti bolonaise !! Delicious

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2019

We take one night at the beach before we get to work. We live in haiti and this property is our favorite. dfkdhkdadifiejfweifjwfiwfihefi;afeiaiofnknfweioeioewnieonweionewionwifonefioweioqnioenfqwiofenwqeoi

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2019

This hotel was fantastic. We made a last minute switch and it worked out well. The grounds were beautiful and well kept, the room was comfortable, the food was decent, and the staff was accommodating and friendly. We toured the sugar Mill museum and did a boat tour with marina blue. All in all this was a great weekend getaway for my husband and me.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles F, Owner at Moulin Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

We thank you for your review and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at Moulin Sur Mer. We hope to see you soon again in our little corner of Paradise!

Reviewed 7 August 2019

The property is beautiful and the staff is very accommodating and friendly. We were there to take part in SCUBA Diving activities. I was advised to book online, which I did. My booking was a discounted "Pre-Pay" amount and I pre-paid for the four rooms I needed. Receipts were printed and contained the advisory "This is a non-refundable booking, full amount will be charged upon reservation." When my group arrived for check-in, I was advised that the hotel does not make the charge until check-in. So, I had to open laptop, take screen shots of my credit card statement and email them to the front desk. I will say that the front desk agent was very professional and courteous.......no problems with staff interaction. In the end, some of my rooms were pre-paid and two were not. On check-out, the invoicing was confusing and only partial coverage. I would strongly recommend that the facility take a look at the confusion created with these inconsistencies.

I do not appreciate all-inclusive facilities and prefer to order what I want. This is not the best approach at Moulin Sur Mer. Half of the menu items were not available and our four days were spent eating salads and pizza. However, I will say that their lunch and dinner buffet looked very good and in the future, I will choose to go the all-inclusive method with Moulin Sur Mer.

I will definitely return to Moulin Sur Mer. The staff was outstanding and the location is beautiful. I was able to relax and enjoy a great SCUBA diving experience and the awesome facilities.

Room tip: No issues at all with the rooms. Very clean, comfortable and QUIET at night. WiFi is satisfactory and no complaints.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Camper50625567465
Charles F, Owner at Moulin Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We're sorry for the inconvenience and have already taken measures to advise our reception department, which had obviously taken improper steps to handle and charge your reservation.

The Optional All-Inclusive package is certainly not meant for every one, which is the reason why we make it optional and not obligatory. We understand that some people prefer to order on the go what they want. It is the reason why we maintained our previous non-inclusive offer and added this new package which we call the Moulin-PAK, for those who want all three meals pre-included at a nicely discounted rate (which in reality only costs them $17.50 taxes included), together with a bar drink package of $15/day which is credited to their room account at the end of their stay. This new approach allowed us to please all guests from all trends, while still preserving our customary premium quality on meals and drinks. This might not usually be the case when you go an all-out Fixed All-Inclusive resort. We thank you once more and hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 27 July 2019

The beach is great, nice and clean and kept up. Good size with plenty of things to do. But the hotel is somewhat crude and antiquated. No carpet, just tile floors and open ceiling. The doors are old wood doors that could easily be knocked in. Power was intermittent, so A/C was hit and miss. For the price, I would expect at least constant power.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Dan65H
Charles F, Owner at Moulin Sur Mer, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Thanks for your review. Carpets are never used in Haiti as they collect lots of dust or sand particularly in a beach environment. During the early days of July, we had to run the generator intermittently since the political situation created a hardship on us with les than 10% occupied rooms. It was a matter of survival since our energy cost represents 30% of our operating cost.