See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary we stayed in the honeymoon suite and it was so beautiful very very clean and the staff was awesome. We had a personal balcony jacuzzi tub a sauna and a little sitting area to overlook the pool. I would recommend this place to anyone

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I booked this hotel because of the price. The photos on the web page are at least 30 years old. When I checked in at 5:30 p.m. the parking lot was empty. Should have been my first clue. My room had not been used for a very long time. Toilet had water stains. Bed had dust all over it where the a/c vent was blowing dust onto the bed. The shower had mold. I will not stay here again. My allergies kicked in because of all the dust. I will say that the breakfast was above average for a free breakfast. The common area and pool area were nice.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank rhdunn7
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I booked a room for a night on July 6 for July 22 through the hotel directly and received a confirmation. On July 20 late at night I received a call from a hotel staff person apologizing that the hotel had been overbooked when reservations were being arranged for a large group by management without notifying the staff. Our reservation was cancelled as were 9 others.
They don't seem to know what they are doing. I would avoid them if you really want a place to stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We stayed the year before and lived with the less than average quality of the room, knowing it was under new management and remodeling was beginning. The people were very nice and the breakfasts were outstanding. However, when we returned this year it seemed like they hadn't made any progress in remodeling. The room we got had a bathroom that shouted "WE DON'T CARE!" Broken ceiling tiles, old and mold stained grout around the tub and the tub looked filthy. Some of the bedding and towels had stains. We went next door to Wal-Mart and bought cleaning supplies to give the tub a really good scrubbing.

We recommend that they shut the place down until they finish remodeling of a block of rooms for guests who will really love the place. The people are still wonderful people and the breakfast is amazing. Another thing we might add, is that they are painting the hallways too dark. That's not "inviting" and can make some feel uneasy.

If they can post pictures of totally remodeled rooms before next summer, we might return.

Room Tip: Request a fully remodeled room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Great place. Lisett was a great help got me a great deal and very friendly. Very easy to find. Breakfast included. Great service. Thank you Lisett
Wish I would have known about this place sooner. Definitely going to be back.
Oneal was a great guy. Gave us a great deal on a room.

Stayed: July 2016