See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This hotel has an incredibly dismal, almost foreboding look to it. I thought I'd pulled into an abandoned conference center when I arrived. The parking lot looked like it had been bombed, and the ill-lit hotel entry was anything but welcoming.

The interior of the lobby was also dim and seemingly uninhabited when I entered. Yet there is a pool, a kid's splash area, and some nice greenery inside. Still felt a little creepy for some reason--maybe because it was so quiet.

Anyway, the room was perfectly fine. I was comfortable despite the cold temperatures outside, the building was quiet, and I felt secure in the room. The breakfast area was sparsely populated, but clear, well-stocked, and satisfying.

The front desk staff were always friendly and helpful, though they looked lonely up there. It looks like it was once intended to be a grand hotel, but nowadays it's well past its prime. The parts that really matter, though, are still in good shape. It's a solid option in an area with not a lot of choices.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and i had a good well rested stay enjoyed the hot tube also had a very good complimentary breakfast recommend by the front desk woman Lisett it was better then any other hotel Iv stayed at. I loved how it was like a restaurant

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Loved the place, lisset the front counter girl was nice, rooms were nice, lobbys nice and breaskfast was good. The only thing i didnt like was the walk to my room haha but overall great hotel been here before and coming back many times after today

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I had a great stay at hotel Muscatine. It was really easy to get to right off the highway and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and front desk worker, Lisett, was very polite and handled everything wonderfully. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I had a wonderful experience my room was fantastic and the front desk clerk was very helpful and really kind. I will definitely be staying there again. the continental breakfast was really awesome and the pool is very nice.

Room Tip: it is better to have an inside rooms they are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business