“Cool place and good food”

Boulder Tap House - Mason City
Ranked #23 of 90 Restaurants in Mason City
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Spacious place with a large menu and drink menu. Got there around 5:30 and when we left at 7 it was full. Had some great drinks and then we had tacos and chicken wings. Both were incredible. Will definitely go there again.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Order the cheese balls, they are awesome. Service was slow. Didn't even get a refill on water. Waitress took order and brought check is about all she did

Reviewed 22 December 2017

So me and a friend went right at 11. The place obviously was not busy. We were there till about quarter afternoon and still wasn’t that busy. But I can see that this place will be totally worth going to in the evenings or to watch a game sometime. The service and the food was excellent

Reviewed 12 December 2017

We were in town for a short visit and I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor. I checked out the menu online ahead of time because we had a limited time for dinner.

We walked in at 6 p.m. on a Wednesday night and were promptly seated. The restaurant looks to have a large capacity, though it was pretty busy with the happy hour crowd. Our server was at our table quickly to take our drink order and try to get us a deal on drinks and appetizers before happy hour ended. We ordered the cheddar cheese curds and loved them! They were huge squares of fried cheesy goodness. I would go back again just for those!

The

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Fun sports bar with family atmosphere. Andoille sausage tacos were good except the dressing was sweet. That is probably just not my preference. Cheese curds are to die for! Must order! Bugers are good. Large portions. Prices are a little steep. Good service. I'll be back.