“Wonderful restaurant”
Review of 1910 Grille

1910 Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
1910 Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: This fine dining experience combines the vintage appeal of early Prairie School design with a modern flair for cuisine. Try our formal or informal dining room, or perhaps an evening on the balcony suits your interests? We also have a Wine Room, and, by special arrangement, you and your guests can experience the Chef's Table.
Reviewed 11 October 2018

This is a wonderful restaurant with excellent food in a terrific environment. We were able to have dinner and breakfast here during a recent stay in the Historic Park Inn.

We had artichoke dip as an appetizer and it and the accompanying pita chips were so good. I ordered the filet mignon and my husband ordered the rib-eye. Both were very good and the aging showed, as it does with any good beef. We were too full for dessert but am certain it would have been of the same quality.

For breakfast, I had the Garden Fresh Omelet and my husband had the Imperial Skillet. Both were very good. With both our dinners and breakfasts, the chef has a special way with mushrooms.

If you're in Mason City, by all means eat at the 1910 Grille. It is a special experience.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to Mason City, our second stay at the Historic Park Inn, and our second series of meals at 1910 Grille. Just like the first time, we split a blue cheese and strawberry salad, the mushroom risotto, the rib eye steak, and topped it off with a bowl of three different gelato scoops. The whole meal was superb from top to bottom. Breakfast is also superior, the skillet dishes being my favorite. Wonderful.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I had omelet in the morning, just delicious. In the evening, chicken masala one of the best I've ever eaten. And I have lived in Italy! Plus the exquisite Frank Lloyd Wright setting. Don't miss this.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We came to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary and was not disappointed. Had dinner and breakfast the next morning at the 1910 grille. The food and service was fabulous. Curt, the Chef, creates great meals and combinations. Wait staff, Karen and Kim were both friendly and accommodating. Would recommended it to anyone and the architecture is a bonus.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We had dinner at 1910 Grille in June. It was quite good. The star of the meal was the steak. I am a big fan of steaks and have eaten at some of the best steak houses. The steak was one of the best I've ever had. The rest of the meal was also quite good. The service and staff were lovely.