other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
One of our houseboats on the river
The Mississippi River Valley at Lansing.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tamyra M
Beloit
“Deceptive”
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

When I went to book this I found out the price they advertised on Trip Advisor was the cost if you stayed on the dock all weekend. Who wants to stay on the dock if you have a houseboat? The cost if you wanted to leave the dock in the houseboat almost tripled.

Management Response
26 Jul 2017
I am sorry that you misinterpreted my listing. It does clearly state that the boats do not leave the dock with a lodging booking. You do stay on a houseboat on the river just as my listing states.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing