See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

It's an older building with older furniture . But it's clean and comfortable. Look at it with a nostalgic point of view like we did and it's a good place to spend a night. Staff is very friendly. We'll stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed at this motel for 2 weekend nights recently with elderly mom and aunt. The room accommodated us comfortably enough. The bathroom area and tub/toilet area could use updating as the tub grout was stained and kind of gross even though it was clean. Everything was in working order: mini-fridge, a/c unit, ceiling fan and outlets. We never did turn on the tv. The bathroom sink did back up quite a bit. The proprietor was attentive and gave us extra towels upon request and when it was discovered that my mom left her bi-pap mask in the room after our departure, she was assured it would be sent to her right away in Tucson AZ. I would stay here again and have recommended it to family in the area.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The room was very clean, the bed and pillows were super comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. It’s located next to the Mc. Donald’s and it’s close to other (grocery) stores.
Very kind people, I would definitively stay here again! Great value.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2017

After arriving at the Knight's Inn Motel, we found the room clean. But the bathroom door lock was broken off. I had booked for two nights, but learned the first day from my doctor that the burns on my legs needed to be treated immediately, so I informed the motel owner that I needed to go home after the first night and that I wanted a refund for the second night, which was refused. Around 9:00 am the day we planned to leave, the motel owner asked us when we were leaving, since they wanted to make up the room for a new guest for the same night that we were to stay our second night. So they double booked the second night!

I would not recommend the motel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Phillip C
Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is an older hotel that has been nicely rehabbed. Accommodations were CLEAN and well-designed; NO bed bugs (I checked). A few flaws here and there, but I'm quite picky! The price is right for the place (hint: call the motel directly;don't use the booking sites online) - - the location is excellent to anything one might want or need. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Didn't try the continental breakfast as I don't normally eat breakfast and had brought a cooler with me anyway. I don't particularly give a rip that there wasn't a pool.
Any cons? The provided hairdryer didn't work (I had brought my own anyway) and the pillows were a tad hard (I'm a feather pillow person from way back) - - mattress was very comfortable. Mini 'frig and microwave provided in room.
I've tried 4 different hotels in F.M. now and the is by far worth it's weight. They don't allow pets (a good thing - - no hair or fleazers), The main road traffic out front could potentially be a bit noisy but I was dead tired and F.M. rolls up it's streets early, so by the time I went down for the count, it had pretty much quieted down, main drag or not!
I'll definitely stay again!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, a room around back (away from the main drag) might prove beneficial.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo